Multi-languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian.
Quality: TOP with Cooling Gel, original chips
Software versions: ISTA-D 4.10 , ISTA-P:3.62 (For latest HDD CLICK HERE)
System updates: Available (You can order latest HDD CLICK HERE)
Internet connections: Available
BMW NEXT comes with:
- Gbit workshop LAN, backwards compatible;
- Preparation for Gbit LAN on vehicle OBD (cars do not yet support this and interface not yet defined, ICOM Next hardware adaptation will be necessary for future Gbit car interface,will cause adaptation costs);
- Faster start-up time and high throughput;
- Through high-performance, low-power ARM SoC;
- Improved handling;
- More flexible OBD cable;
- Lighted button for logs etc
BMW Software supports ICOM Next A:
BMW Software Compatible wirth ICOM Next A:
ISPI NEXT—BMW ISPI NEXT is latest generation after service tool for BMW, these brief instructions describe the basic functions of the AIR application (Aftersales Information Research) in Service. For the Diagnostic, it use IPSI (Rheingold) and ISPI Next for Coding Programming functions.
ISTA/D— Integrated Service Technical Application Diagnostic. ISTA/D is used to diagnose BMW all series and models from all systems.
ISTA/P— Integrated Service Technical Application/Programming. ISTA/P is used to process all coded, programmed and enable-dependent control modules in BMW Group vehicles.
Rheingold—Diagnostic and repair guide, including Diagrams and disassembly Figure
KSD—BMW KSD (Kaufmännische Service Daten, i.e. Commercial Service Data) is a collection of invaluable data for determining labor hours, inspection sheets and general service methods. There’s also information about wheels and rims for the various models.
EasyConnect— Used to Configure the Environment Parameter of Engineer Software for E series, can activate or release ICOM Port
IToolRadar— Used to recognize ICOM, activate or release ICOM Port
ETK— Accessories Catalog
EDIABAS Tool32— Engineer Software for E series, able to run directly
INPA— Engineer Software for E series, for diagnosis
NCS Expert Tool—- Engineer Software for E series, for coding
WinKFP—Engineer Software for E series, for programming
E-sys — Engineer Software for F series (available for programming and coding)
BMW Standard tool
How to use BMW ICOM NEXT?
- Connect the car with ICMOM or ICOM2;
- Connect the ICOM lan-cable with the computer when the system light stop flashing. Otherwise, the icom ista-p program will shut off automatically if you have firstly connected the device with the computer directly;
- Expert Mode with NCS, E-SYS and so on;
- Eesy to install, just insert HDD to your notebook;
- No need dongle;
- If you need to perform programming work, please make sure your laptop has 4GB ram at least.
How to Update BMW ICOM NEXT Firmware?
- First, install ISTA-D software on your system so you can use it to install the firmware on your ICOM.
- Next, start ISTA-D with ICOM connected to your car (Don’t need KL15, KL30 13.8V on pin 16 and ground on 4+5 is enough)
- Then, go to connection manager and start the update.
BMW ICOM NEXT Reviews:
- ICOM Next is faster than the old bmw icom.
- It is also better built IMHO.
- 2018 NEXT is WIFI available also.
- It handles multi-programming and coding quite nicely.
- Gets the job done much faster if flashing the complete vehicle.
- Another benefit to Next will be compatibility for future cars.